Thursday, October 2, 2014

DAGGER DUO BRACELET - Design By Starman TrendSetter Lisa Jordan

Hey Beaders!

Here is a design I created that is available for free on the Starman blog
It's called the Dagger Duo. It's a very simple design that anyone can do. I love using the Starman Mini Dagger beads (which you see on the outside of the design), and they fit perfectly with the SuperDuo and the Takumi 9/0 seed beads from TOHO. 
This one is so easy and fun to make that I could sit and make 10 of them in different color ways just for fun.
You should give it a try!

Materials you'll need:
*SuperDuo Beads (I used the Halo color collection here)
*Mini Dagger Beads (I used the Metallic Suede color collection)
*And your favorite clasp

Happy Beading! 

-Lisa

Dagger Duo - Starman TrendSetters - Lisa Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment