Saturday, July 18, 2015

HOT CROSS BARS COMPONENT - Pattern By Lisa Jordan

Hey Beaders!

I have a new pattern available now in my Etsy shop! I call it Hot Cross Bars

This is a sweet little component that works well as a bracelet, earrings, or even a necklace. It features the CzechMates QuadraLentil (4-hole) from Starman as well as the CzechMates Bar (2-hole). I absolutely love the texture you can get using the QL. The bar is the perfect little connector and can be used in so many ways in different designs.
This pattern helps you learn how to use the 4 holes of the QuadraLentil in a pretty easy way. It is a 9 page, full color PDF that takes you through step by step instructions with very detailed color photos. 

I hope you enjoy making it as much as I did, and I would love to hear your feedback or see your color choices! 

Happy Beading!

- Lisa J.




No comments:

Post a Comment