Tips to remember:
1. Remove all staging, textures, and crazy backdrops.
2. Place your jewelry on white.
3. Use white paper, boards, etc to reflect light from a window.
4. Use a sheet or paper to diffuse window light.
5. Take lots of photos.
6. Make sure your photos are in focus.
7. Light light light!!! Lots of light on your jewelry to show details and color.
Helpful product links:
Acrylic Boards HERE.
Foam Core HERE.
Photos all shot on iPhone 7 without editing
Jewelry in this video was designed by Lisa Jordan (me)
Dog walking around is Butch (Pug/Chihuahua mix)
Let me know if you have any questions or would like more tips.